- We’ll take care of everything from the moment you set foot inside.
- Gourmet half board (with breakfast buffet, afternoon snack and a candlelight dinner menu)
- Various culinary themed evenings, e.g. Austrian, Italian, or gala dinner
- We orient our hotel entertainment programme to the season and holiday period. This includes: live music evenings in the lobby, a New Year's Eve party, wine tastings, snowshoe hikes, and much more! We have great entertainment already planned for you, but you're naturally just as welcome to enjoy your holiday in peace and quiet.
Service beyond compare
- High-speed internet access with WIFI available throughout
- DVD player in all guest rooms and a great film selection at our hotel movie library
- Spa facility with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and gym (Technogym equipment)
- Above and below-ground parking
- Shuttle service within St. Anton
- VIP ski equipment storage at Intersport Arlberg
- Guest laptop so you can surf to your heart’s content.
- Upon request, our housekeeper will help you to pack and unpack your luggage
- Non-binding base prices as stated are per night, include half board, and exclude local taxes.
- For short stays, the stated prices include breakfast and exclude local taxes. The surcharge for half board is 44 EUR per person/day.
- We charge full price for single occupancy of our rooms or suites (minus the meal fee of 25 EUR per day). No refunds will be given for half-board meals not consumed.
- Christmas and New Year’s prices apply for arrivals on or after 22 December 2018.
- Dogs are welcome in our hotel upon request for a 30 EUR daily surcharge excl. dog food.