- We’ll take care of everything from the moment you set foot inside.
- Gourmet half board (with breakfast buffet, afternoon snack and a candlelight dinner menu)
- Various culinary themed evenings, e.g. Austrian, Italian, or gala dinner
- We orient our hotel entertainment programme to the season and holiday period. This includes: live music evenings in the lobby, a New Year's Eve party, wine tastings, snowshoe hikes, and much more! We have great entertainment already planned for you, but you're naturally just as welcome to enjoy your holiday in peace and quiet.
Service beyond compare
- High-speed internet access with WIFI available throughout
- DVD player in all guest rooms and a great film selection at our hotel movie library
- Spa facility with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and gym (Technogym equipment)
- Above and below-ground parking
- Shuttle service within St. Anton
- VIP ski equipment storage at Intersport Arlberg
- Guest laptop so you can surf to your heart’s content.
- Upon request, our housekeeper will help you to pack and unpack your luggage
- Non-binding base prices as stated are per night, include half board, and exclude local taxes.
- For short stays, the stated prices include breakfast and exclude local taxes. The surcharge for half board is 44 EUR per person/day.
- We charge full price for single occupancy of our rooms or suites (minus the meal fee of 25 EUR per day). No refunds will be given for half-board meals not consumed.
- Christmas and New Year’s prices apply for arrivals on or after 22 December 2018.
- Dogs are welcome in our hotel upon request for a 30 EUR daily surcharge excl. dog food.
- Rooms are available on the day of your arrival from 3 pm and may be used until 12 pm on the day of check out.
- For those arriving early or leaving late, we will facilitate a clothes-changing area and take care of our luggage, so that you can enjoy the first and last days of your holiday.
- For late arrivals or early departures, the room price will be charged in full.
Conditions of payment
- Conditions of payment: Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% down payment. The remaining 50% are due at check in and may be charged to a credit card. Should you choose this payment method, the entire amount will be booked from your credit card 2 weeks prior to your arrival. Costs incurred during your stay are due at checkout. External services paid by credit card (like ski pass, ski school…) are subject to a 5% service charge.
- We accept payment in cash (in addition to bank transfers before arrival), EC bank cards, Visa and MasterCard.
- Terms of Cancellation
No fees are charged for cancellations up to 60 days before arrival
A 50% cancellation fee is charged up to 45 days before arrival
For late arrivals or short-notice cancellations 45 days or fewer before arrival, 100% of the fee is charged.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance (www.europaeische.at).