- We’ll take care of everything from the moment you set foot inside.
- Oh happy day ... our breakfast buffet
- Various culinary themed evenings, e.g. Austrian, Italian, or gala dinner
- We orient our hotel entertainment programme to the season and holiday period. This includes: live music evenings in the lobby, a New Year's Eve party, wine tastings, snowshoe hikes, and much more! We have great entertainment already planned for you, but you're naturally just as welcome to enjoy your holiday in peace and quiet.
Service beyond compare
- High-speed internet access with WIFI available throughout
- Spa facility with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and gym (Technogym equipment)
- Above and below-ground parking
- Shuttle service within St. Anton
- Guest laptop so you can surf to your heart’s content.
- Upon request, our housekeeper will help you to pack and unpack your luggage
- Non-binding base prices as stated are per room and per night, including breakfast and excluding local taxes.
- For single occupancy of double rooms, junior suites or suites, room prices are reduced by €100.00
- Dogs: Are permitted upon request for €35.00 per day excluding food. Dogs are also welcome in our hotel..
- Rooms are available on the day of your arrival from 3 pm and may be used until 12 pm on the day of check out.
- For those arriving early or leaving late, we will facilitate a clothes-changing area and take care of our luggage, so that you can enjoy the first and last days of your holiday.
- For late arrivals or early departures, the room price will be charged in full.
Conditions of payment
- Conditions of payment: Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of a 50% down payment. The remaining 50% are due at check in and may be charged to a credit card. Should you choose this payment method, the entire amount will be booked from your credit card 2 weeks prior to your arrival. Costs incurred during your stay are due at checkout. External services paid by credit card (like ski pass, ski school…) are subject to a 5% service charge.
- We accept payment in cash (in addition to bank transfers before arrival), EC bank cards, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Terms of Cancellation
No fees are charged for cancellations up to 60 days before arrival
A 50% cancellation fee is charged up to 45 days before arrival
For late arrivals or short-notice cancellations 45 days or fewer before arrival, 100% of the fee is charged.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance (www.europaeische.at).